Tuesday, October 17, 2006

sembreak

i definitely say that sembreak in highschool is way too different from college. In highschool, you will be given just a week or less .. maybe for the so called sembreak. What would I do in a week? When I was in highschool, sembreak was just too simple for me. My family just visits my lola in...(d ko alam kung san ung place!! sori lola.peace:D)there...hehe..and then whenever it is oct31, last year, i was with gel the whole halloween season..(season? the hell)..or i am with my cousins, doing the usual trick or treat here in our village.. That's it. No more gimmicks or whatsoever. Just plain rest and family stuff. But now, we are given 3 weeks for it..this is sembreak..hehehehe!!!

day1
hahaahah! first day of my sembreak..went out..

day2
hahahaahah! went out

day3
hehe..ate, slept the whole evening..woke up..ate..

day4
ate.net.f.r.i.e.n.d.s BUM

la lng..just saying that i should be busy..i don't want to be a bum..

oh well..


i want to write. but i don't know what to write. can you help me with that?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bum. hahaha sabihin mo sakin kung kelan ka magkakatip ah! i will always be around. (i'll try to be. hehe)

10:06 PM  
Blogger beatriz said...

ok fat..hehe..nde ka naman unli e..hehe..w8..who is askinstoo?!

10:36 PM  
Blogger beatriz said...

eww eia..you are such a nerd..hehe

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home