Friday, September 01, 2006

friends till the end

my title seems so corny but it is definitely true..

it's great when you get the chance to talk to your friends..get to know what's new to them..hear their stories..what's new in their school..ghad..how i miss them so much

i realized that highschool friends are really significant to me.. they weigh bigger, i am not saying that i am not happy with my friends right now in college, but they are just really different.. that's all

anyway..
today is a saturday..not really, according to my watch here, it's already 12:23 am..so it's a sunday morning.. :D (bat ko pa kailangang iexplain?!)

so there.. woke up at 10 because i was hearing this carpenter sounds (haha..may nag-aayos kse sa bahay e) so there..in short...mang andring (the carpenter) woke me up

morning, i went to UP with my mom..i had to print my natsci assignment, we have no ink..and because of lacking ink in our house, my dad argued it with my mom (yeah yeah..bahala kayo)

UP: i was doing my natsci..then...i was looking for a UP strap because i was planning to change my strap from ust to up..bad?..bitter?..not proud..? cge..isipin na ang gustong isipin..

unfortunately, out of stock..

after doing that..still in up..my mom was telling me that she talked to lola..and my lola was asking mother.. what if i transferred to UP, what would be my course... then i said "ano, film and audio visual com.."
mom: "parang sinabi mo na nag law at nag medicine ka..grabe ang mga gamit sa film ah.."
then..i was thinking if film is really my type..what the..tagal ko na dapat alam yan, bat nde ko pa masagot sagot...
i don't even know why i took up hrm in the first place..shet

anyway..after that..we headed at the chapel..prayed for awhile.. reflection kumbaga..then..went home..

then..then..then.........

yey..went to"the block" with bea and nina..i missed you guyssss..hehe

ok..we usually go to eastwood..but today, it was different because the blend album had its mall tour there..so..yey! hahaha
and of course, bea=excited ..bakit kaya? hehe..YOU ARE THE ONE
hahahahhaha!
unfortunately, we did not finished the movie because bea called me up and said that the fellas were already singing your body..takbo mode ako nun..shet kakahingal..
yeyyyy!

hahaha..definitely stalkers..

after sm...went to gel's house..yey..hehe..just dropped something..ghad..how i missed gel (oi..kung mabasa mo to..cge..matouch ka..hehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home