Tuesday, August 29, 2006

still sick

i believe in karma.. i dunno why..
maybe because of what i did for the past week..let me tell you..
first:
last friday, i did go to school, but i did not attend my class..is that what you call cut?! maybe.
i just went to sm with my blockmates.there..had FUN drinking coffee from coffee dream..it should have been starbucks but there were so many people there so we ended up there.. yak..literally yuck.
then..we thought that we will be having a great day ahead but the weather did not cooperate with us..good thing i brought my umbrella with me.. but..(don't you like but s?!!) again, we were still wet because we were three in my small herbench umbrella (kailangan sabhin na herbench?! hehe)
there..after that..my cousin called me and said that he can pick me up at my house and go to makati to watch a concert..(d ko lam kung anong concert to) ..ayun..
but..things were suddenly changed..until we ended up at eastwood..nice..

the next day..(saturday)
i didn't really learned my lesson after what i did the other day..
since it was my tita's wine and beer party..i got tipsy..(di na natutoooo!!!)

and now..i am sick..
i've been absent from class since yesterday..and now..i am still here.. ubo ng ubo!
and..last monday...pe triggered this sickness that i got..nag folkdance pa kse ako..

now..this is what i am thinking, PANO NA ANG PAG-AARAL KO?! hehe
tues:they had a long test in theo and chem
wed (today): they willbe having a quiz in natsci..
GUDLUCK TO ME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home